This challenge is from the SBTB Goodreads Group.
Books Read: 15/15 as of December 17!
1. O is for October: Read a book where the author’s first or last name begins with a vowel.
Risking It – Angela Quarles (10/22)
2. Color Coordination: Read a book where the cover is mostly orange or black.
Black cover – Into the Drowning Deep – Mira Grant (10/21)
3. Bump in the Night: Read a romantic suspense, paranormal romance, or other book that may include scary elements.
First Grave on the Right – Darynda Jones (10/29)
4. Toil & Trouble: Read a book with a witch or wizard character.
Witch heroine – Trinity – Lauren Dane (10/5)
5. 31 Days: Read a book that is either the 1st or 3rd book in a series.
The Last Wolf – Maria Vale (11/19)
1. Game Day: Read a sports romance.
Hockey – Any Way You Slice It – Kristine Carlson Asselin (11/12)
2. Food Coma: Read a book where food plays a significant role.
Fit – Rebekah Weatherspoon (12/15)
3. Veterans Day: Read a book with a character who is a soldier or veteran.
Combat pilot veteran heroine (kickbutt!) – Beneath the Skin – Lauren Dane (10/11)
4. Home for the Holidays: Read a book where the characters travel in some way, shape, or form.
Main character travels from Florida to London – London Belongs to Me – Jacquelyn Middleton (10/14)
5. Give Thanks: Read a book by a favorite author.
Cherish Hard – Nalini Singh (11/9)
1. Happy Holidays: Read a holiday romance.
The Cosy Christmas Chocolate Shop – Caroline Roberts
2. Let It Snow: Read a book set where it snows. There DOES NOT have to be snow in the book, but, for example, a book set in Florida would not count.
Meet me under the Mistletoe – Carla Burgess (11/6)
3. December Babies: Read a book published in December. It can be from any year.
Dance with Me– Alexis Daria (12/11)
4. Hallmark Movies: Read a book with a character who works in entertainment or media.
Actor hero / playwright heroine – London, Can You Wait? – Jacquelyn Middleton (10/15)
5. My Gift to You: Reader’s choice! Any book will satisfy this task!
A Hope Divided – Alyssa Cole (11/23)