Here’s my overall tracker for the Pondathon. I’m also blogging about it every month.
First Quarter (January 10 – April 2)
Quarter 1 – Round 1 Progress
This round runs from January 10-29. The available rewards are asters, bluebells, lavenders and hedge plants.
- Cold the Night, Fast the Wolves – Meg Long (1/10) – purple aster
- Something So Sweet – Joy Avery (1/12) – pink lavender
- Love & Other Disasters – Anita Kelly (1/14) – purple lavender
- How to Love Your Neighbor – Sophie Sullivan (1/19) – white aster
- An Operative’s Last Stand – Juno Rushdan (1/20) – blue bluebell
- Knot My Type – Evie Mitchell (1/21) – yellow bluebell
- The Red Palace – June Hur (1/23) – teal hedge
- D’Vaughn and Kris Plan a Wedding – Chencia C. Higgins (1/24) – pink lavender
- The Map to You – Rachel Stockbridge (1/26) – blue aster
- Match with a Demon – Chace Verity (1/27) – orange bluebell
Side Quest (Diverse books)
Encourage Xialong’s flowers to grow. Read at least one diverse book. Read 3 diverse books for a special badge, and read 5 diverse books for a sticker pack! (1/10-1/29). The available rewards are garden planters and beds.
- Something So Sweet – Joy Avery (1/12) – light brown square planter
- Love & Other Disasters – Anita Kelly (1/14) – white square planter
- Knot My Type – Evie Mitchel (1/21) – yellow wide planter
- The Red Palace – June Hur (1/23) – rectangle garden bed
- D’Vaughn and Kris Plan a Wedding (1/24) – round garden bed
- The Map to You – Rachel Stockbridge (1/26) – dark brown long planter
Companion Quest (Racquel Marie)
To celebrate Racquel Marie’s upcoming debut, Ophelia After All, design a rose that represents your favorite book. The reward is a pride rose tree, along with a prom accessory set if you share it on social media and promote the debut. (1/17-1/29)