It’s April, and at least where I am, things are starting to look a bit… normal? I know that’s not the case elsewhere in the world (here’s one charity I’ve supported in India) so it’s very bittersweet. Both of my kids will be in school part-time starting this month, though, so I’m hoping for a little more time to devote to some of my blog items I’ve been neglecting. At this point, though, it feels like I’m just hanging in until the end of school!
I’m still chugging along on the SpringIntoLove Bingo and I’m getting down to some of the harder squares. For Goodreads, I’m up to 106 books out of my goal of 250 books, currently 23 (?!?!) books ahead of schedule. Honestly, it feels like I’m so behind on my reading and reviewing though!
BOOKS READ IN APRIL
BOOKS READ: 26
SOURCE: 16 ARCS, 3 from Kindle Unlimited, 2 Purchased, 5 Library
- [1 Apr] Local Star by Aimee Ogden ★★★★
- [4 Apr] One Thing Leads to a Lover by Susanna Craig ★★★★
- [6 Apr] Twice Shy by Sarah Hogle ★★★★★
- [7 Apr] I'm Waiting for You and Other Stories by Kim Bo-young ★★★★
- [12 Apr] The Helm of Midnight by Marina J. Lostetter ★★★★
- [13 Apr] Love in Color: Mythical Tales from Around the World, Retold by Bolu Babalola ★★★★
- [14 Apr] The Companion by E.E. Ottoman ★★★★
- [16 Apr] Method Acting by Adele Buck ★★★★
- [19 Apr] The Friend Contract by Dria Andersen ★★★★
- [19 Apr] When the Smoke Clears by C. Chilove ★★★
- [21 Apr] The Alpha's Affair by Dria Andersen ★★★★
- [21 Apr] Cinnamon Roll by Anna Zabo ★★★★
- [24 Apr] Glorious Day by Skye Kilaen ★★★★
- [26 Apr] Parker by Jack Harbon ★★★
- [27 Apr] Something About You by Reese Ryan ★★★★
- [27 Apr] A Wolf in Duke's Clothing by Susanna Allen ★★
- [30 Apr] Anchored Hearts by Priscilla Oliveras ★★★★
- [30 Apr] Malice by Heather Walter ★★★★
PLANNED FOR MAY
So many books, so little time! I already did a Most Anticipated list for May, but here’s some highlights of authors I’ve read before and whose new books I’m very excited about!
That’s my month! What’s yours looking like?