I haven’t done one of these wrap-ups since *cough* December 2018, but, well, with everything going on, I figured I might as well try resurrecting it. So, here’s what I read and reviewed in April, and here’s what I have coming up on deck for May!
For the Goodreads Challenge, I’ve read 81 out of 220 books for the year.
BOOKS READ IN APRIL
BOOKS READ: 11
SOURCE: 7 ARCS, 3 from Kindle Unlimited, 1 Purchase
- [8 Apr] Bonds of Brass by Emily Skrutskie ★★★★★
- [13 Apr] Wayward Magic by Anela Deen ★★★★
- [20 Apr] Island Affair by Priscilla Oliveras ★★★★
- [25 Apr] Guarding Temptation by Talia Hibbert ★★★★
- [26 Apr] Nightchaser by Amanda Bouchet ★★★★
- [28 Apr] The Rakess by Scarlett Peckham ★★★★
PLANNED FOR MAY
I’m planning a reread of the Consortium Rebellion in preparation for getting an ARC of Chaos Reigning (SQUEEEE!). I’m also planning on rereading Spellbound before diving into Starcrossed, and I’m very much looking forward to hanging out with my hedgehog-in-a-newsboy-cap and cinnamon roll rich dude again. Plus some fantasy romance, two Sonali Devs, and a reread of Juno Rushdan’s Final Hour series in preparation for Until the End!
That’s my month! What’s yours looking like?