It’s… June? Where did May go? Like, we’re half-way through the month and I’m just getting this out. Let’s just say the last two weeks of school were a mess (but a good mess) and now the kids and I are finally relaxing into summer time. I don’t think that’s going to mean more reading time, but at least it’ll be a bit less stress for me.
I finished SpringIntoLove Bingo at the very last hour (lol) and had a great time. The organizers are taking a break for the summer, but I’m definitely hoping they start it up again in the fall. Their bingo prompts are excellent and had me reading so many new-to-me authors and books. For Goodreads, at the start of the month I was at 131 books out of my goal of 250 books, currently 28 books ahead of schedule (I do not foresee this lasting). I’m already behind on my June reviews though, sooooo. *headdesk*
BOOKS READ IN MAY
BOOKS READ: 26
SOURCE: 21 ARCS, 1 from Kindle Unlimited, 0 Purchased, 4 Library
- [4 May] An Earl, the Girl, and a Toddler by Vanessa Riley ★★★★
- [5 May] Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir ★★★★
- [8 May] Cool for the Summer by Dahlia Adler ★★★★
- [8 May] Black Star by Eric Glover, Arielle Jovellanos ★★★
- [10 May] Angel of the Overpass by Seanan McGuire ★★★★
- [11 May] Money Shot Vol. 2 by Tim Seeley, Sarah Beattie, Rebekah Isaacs, Kurt Michael Russell, Adrian F. Wassel ★★★
- [13 May] The Bookshop of Second Chances by Jackie Fraser ★★★★
- [14 May] The Library of the Dead by T.L. Huchu ★★★★
- [18 May] Date in a Pinch by Brigham Vaughn ★★★★
- [18 May] In the Quick by Kate Hope Day ★★★★
- [20 May] Embracing His Shame by Brigham Vaughn ★★★★
- [24 May] Hard Sell by Hudson Lin ★★
- [25 May] Hang the Moon by Alexandria Bellefleur ★★★★★
- [26 May] The Kingdoms by Natasha Pulley ★★★★
- [27 May] Summer in the City by Lori Wilde, Priscilla Oliveras, Sarah Skilton ★★★★
- [31 May] The Witch King by H.E. Edgmon ★★★★★
PLANNED FOR JUNE
I already did a Most Anticipated list for June, but here’s some highlights of authors I’ve read before and whose new books I’m very excited about!
That’s my month! What’s yours looking like?