I was so happy for January and then… well, it actually happened. It definitely felt like month 13 of 2020 for me. I’m a bit behind on my ARCs – for whatever reason (eyeroll) I haven’t been reading as much as I should – and I’ve spent most of the month feeling like I’ve been playing catch-up everywhere. It doesn’t help that I had a couple of reading hiccups with books I didn’t enjoy so much.
I’m still chugging along at the SnowInLoveBingo, though I haven’t done a great job of updating it this month. For Goodreads, I read 20 books this month out of my goal of 250 books. I’ve been pingponging back and forth between being on track and behind, so hopefully my reading will pick up a little in February!
BOOKS READ IN JANUARY
BOOKS READ: 20
SOURCE: 14 ARCS, 4 from Kindle Unlimited, 1 Purchases, 0 Library, 1 Freebie
- [5 Jan] Worship by Jack Harbon ★★★★
- [9 Jan] The Frozen Crown by Greta Kelly ★★★★
- [12 Jan] In the Penalty Box by Lynn Rush, Kelly Anne Blount ★★★
- [13 Jan] The Salvage Crew by Yudhanjaya Wijeratne ★★★★
- [16 Jan] Cry Wolf by Charlie Adhara ★★★★★
- [18 Jan] The Mask of Mirrors by M.A. Carrick ★★★★
- [20 Jan] Cast in Firelight by Dana Swift ★★★
- [21 Jan] The Champion's Desire by Marie Lipscomb ★★★★
- [22 Jan] Acting Up by Adele Buck ★★★★
- [24 Jan] Time Travel for Love and Profit by Sarah Lariviere ★★★
- [26 Jan] RomeAntically Challenged by Marina Adair ★★★★
- [26 Jan] Hopeless Romantic by Marina Adair ★★
- [30 Jan] Baker & The Geek by Chelsea Millen ★
- [2 Jan] Most Anticipated: January 2021
- [3 Jan] Monthly Wrap-Up: December 2020
- [5 Jan] Cover Reveal: The Princess Trap by Talia Hibbert
- [24 Jan] Most Anticipated: February 2021
PLANNED FOR FEBRUARY
I am very much looking forward to February’s books! A few favorite authors, some new ones and what hopefully is a great reading month!
That’s my month! What’s yours looking like?