I can’t believe it’s halfway through August already! Sorry for the delay on this one (and the complete absence of June’s wrap-up) but the summer has been a doozy. We spent the first week of August camping (almost zero internet which was… nice?) and then came back and it was time for a new school year! The kids are in-person (gulp) and are loving it so far, and while you’d think that would give me more time to do things, it also means that I finally have the time to catch up on all the cleaning and decluttering I’ve neglected so far.
As far as challenges, I’ve been working on Cannonball Bingo. For Goodreads, at the start of the month I was at 170 books out of my goal of 250 books, currently 21 books ahead of schedule. With fall around the corner, I’m hoping for another bingo then, as well.
BOOKS READ IN JUNE
BOOKS READ: 24
SOURCE: 18 ARCS, 2 from Kindle Unlimited, 1 Purchased, 3 Library
- [6 Jul] What If You & Me by Roni Loren ★★★★
- [9 Jul] We Have Always Been Here by Lena Nguyen ★★★★
- [12 Jul] Sweet Tea by Piper Huguley ★★★★
- [13 Jul] Wave Rider (Verdant String, #5) by Michelle Diener ★★★★
- [17 Jul] How Sweet It Is by Dylan Newton ★★★★
- [19 Jul] How to Raise Kids Who Aren't Assholes by Melinda Wenner Moyer ★★★★★
- [20 Jul] The Bed Hierarchy by Lauren Connolly ★★★★
- [21 Jul] Notes from the Burning Age by Claire North ★★★★★
- [24 Jul] Off Planet by Aileen Erin ★★★★
- [26 Jul] Off Balance by Aileen Erin ★★★
- [27 Jul] Homecoming Heartbreaker by Joss Wood ★★★★
- [27 Jul] In Command by Aileen Erin ★★★★
PLANNED FOR AUGUST
Well, the month is already half done soooo….
That’s my month! What’s yours looking like?