August was an interesting adjustment. With the kids back in school, I’m finally getting to tackle all of the home projects we put off for the last, uh, year.
As far as challenges, I’ve been working on Cannonball Bingo. For Goodreads, at the start of the month I was at 189 books out of my goal of 250 books, currently 22 books ahead of schedule. The new fall bingo is starting up this month as well!
BOOKS READ IN AUGUST
BOOKS READ: 21
SOURCE: 18 ARCS, 1 from Kindle Unlimited, 2 Purchased, 0 Library
- [7 Aug] The Godstone by Violette Malan ★★★
- [7 Aug] The Dire Days of Willowweep Manor by Shaenon K. Garrity, Christopher J. Baldwin ★★★★
- [8 Aug] On Mission by Aileen Erin ★★★
- [10 Aug] The Champion by Taran Matharu ★★★★
- [13 Aug] Acting Lessons by Adele Buck ★★★★
- [15 Aug] What We May Be by Layla Reyne ★★★★
- [17 Aug] The First Starfighter by Grace Goodwin ★★★
- [18 Aug] Starfighter Command by Grace Goodwin ★★★
- [19 Aug] Elite Starfighter by Grace Goodwin ★★★
- [19 Aug] Battle Royal by Lucy Parker ★★★★★
- [21 Aug] For the Love of April French by Penny Aimes ★★★★
- [21 Aug] Shadows of Eternity by Gregory Benford ★★
- [26 Aug] Uncharted by Adriana Anders ★★★★
- [28 Aug] Sips of Her by Karmen Lee ★★★★
- [30 Aug] The Devil You Know by Kit Rocha ★★★★★
- [31 Aug] Hollywood Ending by Tash Skilton ★★★★
- [15 Aug] Monthly Wrap-Up: July 2021
- [16 Aug] Release Blitz: What We May Be – Layla Reyne
- [17 Aug] Release Blitz: Elite Starfigher – Grace Goodwin
- [31 Aug] Most Anticipated: September 2021
PLANNED FOR SEPTEMBER
There are so many books coming out in September, as my ridiculously long Most Anticipated post shows. The end of the month also seems to be the start of the Christmas book season, and while it feels weird every year to be reading about Santa while drinking pumpkin spice lattes, well, that’s the book world.
That’s my month! What’s yours looking like?